Exclusive Resorts Concierge
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
The Exclusive Resorts Concierge at Timbers Kauai is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Exclusive Resorts here at the club. This role is responsible for ensuring Exclusive Resorts guests are of top priority. This position will be required to be available daily from 9am-5pm for any Exclusive Resorts requests or needs.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each Exclusive Resorts Member/owner/guest/trp/rental guest.
- Exclusive Resorts dedicated concierge will always use owners/members/guests’ names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting or assisting Exclusive Resorts member in anyway.
- Answer telephones politely with the absolutely attitude. Understand the telephone system and be able to transfer calls/deal with situations as they arise.
- Assist and be able to perform Check in and Check out services in an efficient manner.
- Use and understand the Exclusive Resorts Compass Portal, Salesforce, The Source, SMS, TRP, reports, services, work orders and activity scheduling.
- Assist with daily front desk, transportation, concierge duties as operations dictate and any other duties as assigned.
- Make reservations for Exclusive Resorts members, manage the reservation process, room choice allocation and specific needs.
- Make pre-arrival Exclusive Resorts member concierge reservations for activities/transportation/dining requests/ & all member needs. Coordinate grocery delivery, activities etc.’ prior to member arrival.
- Communicate with members regarding their vacation, prepare itineraries prior to arrival.
- Work through Exclusive Resorts ambassador team to ensure the member experience is exceptional in every way, communicate directly if issues arise and provide feedback to Exclusive Resorts and ambassador for future member reservations.
- Manage and update The Source activity site bi-annually.
- Coordinate Happiness Halos and arrival gifts to elevate the member vacation experience and ensure all billing is complete.
- Liaise with Exclusive Resorts members as requested and be available to orientate new members on the building and the services offered.
- Provide manager with weekly departmental reports, month-end billing reports and reservation reports as requested.
- Provide Exclusive Resorts management team with reports and requests as needed and attend weekly calls with Regional Manager.
- Complete End of Month Billing reports for the Accounting staff.
- Be available to assist with Front Desk/Bell/Housekeeping departments’ needs or schedule requests.
- Communicate with and support each department as needed.
- Communicate with and support managers as requested.
- Expanded Exclusive Resorts duties as performance allows.
- Ability to sit or stand for an extended period of times at the computer/phone.
- Possible heavy lifting, bending whilst assisting other departments.
- This role requires checking in with members and adapting your schedule to assist members. as they arrive and depart during the week.
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Be able to multitask in all situations.
- Ability to lift luggage of various sizes with a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to learn all varieties of information pertaining to the resort, the area, the activities and to make smart recommendations.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance. Dress appropriately and act professional at all times.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Full Time