The following Principal Duties are the essential functions for the Esthetician position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without a requested reasonable accommodation.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest and co-workers.
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock room as required.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Must be professional, cooperative with a friendly attitude
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Provide consistent professional facial and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices
- Possess ability to work without direct supervision.
- Adherence to the Spa PACT – Positivity, Absolutely, Confidence in Communication, and Time Management. (see separate sheet for details)
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas.
- Actively promote home care programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- High commitment to guest satisfaction and service including maintaining a courteous and professional manner and a positive attitude, exhibiting a willingness to help, and promote positive interactions with guests.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete
- guest satisfaction.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
Job Status: Seasonal, On Call