There’s Kiawah Island. Then there’s Timbers Kiawah. Twenty-one luxurious oceanfront residences in a private, secluded enclave. Timbers Kiawah is the only private residence club with fractional ownership on Kiawah and the newest oceanfront offering in over 30 years. It’s an intimate, gated community of 21 residences nestled along the coastline. Tall pines provide a quiet, sheltered setting, and a private boardwalk and Beach Club let the day flow from home to beach to ocean and back again. A vacation home experience that only Timbers Resorts can provide.
We are seeking a dynamic, driven individual to join our team at Timbers Kiawah as a Dishwasher/Steward. Duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Responsible for washing, cleaning and stocking all materials used in the kitchen as well as maintaining cleanliness of all kitchens and outlets while maintaining established sanitary methods and standards.
- Assists with food storage, inventory and restocks all cleaned items to proper storage areas.
- Assists with assembling food, dishes, utensils and supplies needed for timely delivery.
- Assists with kitchen duties such as cleaning, peeling and cutting fruits and vegetables.
- Complies with all food and beverage regulations.
- HS Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- High School Diploma/GED; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with company match
- Excellent growth potential
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Pay: from $11/hour
Job Status: Full Time