CRM/Marketing Automation and Salesforce Specialist
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing company! The CRM/Marketing Automation and Salesforce Specialist will be responsible for the growth, optimization, and maintenance of our database and automated marketing efforts in our Salesforce and Pardot environments. This role will manage the day-to-day operations of the platform while managing any additional needed development.
- The initial primary responsibility will be to manage the migration from Eloqua to Pardot.
- Partner with Marketing, Owner Relationship and Real Estate Broker Teams to scope, build and drive marketing initiatives, customer relationship management strategy and development of retention and engagement program initiatives: email, SMS, Push Notifications, web-based lead forms, triggers, and more.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of CRM communications or processes from in-depth knowledge of automation tools.
- Manage application lifecycle, budget and licensing, and maintain Salesforce as both a developer and an administrator.
- Review all updates for Salesforce, Pardot and other applications to ensure the systems continue to function correctly. As updates and changes are needed, work with the Marketing team to budget and develop an implementation plan.
- Perform maintenance and data hygiene tasks on a quarterly basis.
- Formulate Salesforce data and Pardot marketing efforts to create dashboards and track campaign success.
- Plan, build and send emails to support various business unit efforts. Give strategic input into calendar development, creative execution, and longer lead goal development.
- Format, proof and test email campaigns to support all business units. Track open rates, develop A/B testing for subject lines and offers, edit images, optimize emails and work with Marketing Directors to develop an overall email strategy for each unit.
- Partner with Marketing team to create consistency and continuity in the consumer experience in email channels including approach, tone and content strategy.
- Develop strategic plans for real estate, hospitality, and Owner relations direct marketing campaigns grounded in campaign learnings, test program results and analysis of database information.
- Coordinate lead nurturing programs
- Write Standard Operating Procedure documents and/or videos for training processes and update as needed.
- Work with staff to determine work weekly priorities and update staff as the work is completed.
- Coordinate multi-layered projects and other digital project management assignments.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred in Business and/or Marketing)
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce setup, configuration, and administration
- 4+ years of experience with Pardot
- Experience in both Salesforce Classic and Lightning versions preferred.
- Experience with NAVIS a plus.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including automation workflows, validation rules, and security controls.
- Expert level experience defining the Salesforce system architecture landscape, identifying gaps, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Ability to design and build integrations between Salesforce, Pardot and other applications. Full understanding of Pardot, Pardot’s relationship with Salesforce, and development of automation, triggers, and engagement paths
- Comfortable with email production tools and familiar with critical email marketing concepts such as dynamic content, email deliverability best practices, SMS and online advertising models
- Experience with HTML
- Comfortable training and presenting solutions in front of clients and team members
- Willing to working on operational projects for sales, channel, marketing, and/or support organizations
- Superior time management, prioritization and communication skills
- A desire to constantly evolve and learn new technology
- Able to maintain focus and conduct highly detailed work accurately and efficiently while meeting fast-paced deadlines, including last-minute, urgent requests
A successful candidate with have demonstrated success in working independently, and as a team member. They will be supervised by our Corporate Director of Marketing and work closely with a team of Marketing Directors and Managers both in Winter Park, FL and at our various resort locations. Flexibility will be necessary to accommodate multiple time zones. This position is not remote and will be located in our Winter Park, FL corporate headquarters.
Job Status: Full Time