At Timbers Jupiter, welcoming waterways and natural beauty frame Mediterranean-style homes overlooking the 7,531-yard Audubon-certified Jack Nicklaus Signature course and Trump National Golf Club Jupiter. Located just two short miles from the Atlantic and a few minutes from Palm Beach, this is a place to relax and breathe the sea air. The Private Residence Club includes 21 two-bedroom and 29 four-bedroom freestanding villas and are elegantly furnished with expansive, screened-in, exterior lanais that overlook the course. Every amenity and service is at hand, owners at Timbers Jupiter enjoy the diligent attention of an attentive concierge who will see to every request before and during each visit.
Timbers Jupiter is currently seeking a dynamic, driven individual to join our team as Concierge in our acclaimed golf resort community. Those whom we serve have been owners in this community for over a decade in most cases, and we care for them as if they are our own family. We live by the principle of “ask and consider it done.” The Concierge is responsible for assisting our owners with any needs they have before, during, and after their arrival to their home away from home. The Concierge focuses on building relationships with our owners and assisting in any way possible.
- Provides a friendly greeting in the lobby area upon anyone entering.
- Checks-in and checks-out owners and guests in our property management system, Opera.
- Handles all requests and issues professionally, dispatching other departments to assist accordingly.
- Provides pre-arrival assistance to owners and guests with their itineraries. Uses Alice program to build itineraries.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge regarding local activities, attractions, and directions.
- Follows all company guidelines and is an ambassador for the brand.
- Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to owners, guests, and other employees of the organization.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- To be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with company match
- Excellent growth potential
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
Pay: from $15/hour
$15/hr plus gratuities
Job Status: Full Time