Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Responsible for assisting residence club owners and visitors with dining reservations and recommendations, coordinating transportation, and recommendations/assistance with tickets for recreational activities, and assisting with check in and out of residences in a courteous and professional manner while exceeding the high standards of the resort.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Concierge Attendant will always use owners/members/guests names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting or assisting owners/members/guests in anyway.
- Answer telephones with enthusiasm. Understand the telephone system and be able to transfer calls/deal with situations as they arise.
- Must always speak and carry yourself in a professional manner.
- Make reservations for activities/transportation/dining requests/or owner, member and guest needs.
- Have knowledge of itineraries given to owners and guests for activities.
- Be able to record and log information timely and accurately.
- Be able to communicate efficiently with each department and follow each department’s rules and procedures.
- Use and understand the computer system for concierge reservations, reports, billing, emailing and activity scheduling.
- Prepare arrival and departure reports and arrival packet information for guest visits.
- Be detail orientated and follow through or complete each task set or started.
- Have knowledge of all other Timbers Properties, the Reciprocity Program and the Timbers Collection.
- Assist Club Service Attendant staff as needed with valet, deliveries and assisting other departments as needed.
- Must thrive on multi-tasking.
- Must be able to effectively tour guests through the building and residences, pointing out and explaining amenities and other commercial businesses within the property.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Principles, practices and techniques of the hospitality industry.
- Computer software applications including standard to industry
- Policies and procedures of the department.
- Customer service principles and practices.
- Proper business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
- Area amenities, activities and events.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED; AND two (2) years of hospitality experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Job Status: Full Time