Concierge- FT Winter Seasonal
Responsible for assisting guests, residence club owners and visitors with dining reservations and recommendations, coordinating transportation, and recommendations/assistance with tickets for recreational activities in a courteous and professional manner while exceeding the high standards of the hotel.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs as central information agent for the hotel.
- Provides guests with information on property facilities, restaurants, activities and group functions.
- Provides additional information on all area restaurants, services and recreational opportunities.
- Schedules and confirms restaurant, recreational of other bookings as requested.
- Schedules and coordinates area transportation to and from local attractions.
- Coordinates group reservations and activities on and off site.
- Coordinates VIP deliveries for groups and individuals.
- Provides the ski conditions report for Vail & Beaver Creek and others as requested.
- Have excellent knowledge of Vail/Beaver Creek and Vail Valley.
- Assists with loading/unloading of luggage and personal items when needed.
- Assists with delivery/retrieval guest luggage and personal items when needed.
- Provides directions and information as requested.
- Arranges rental car pick up and key return.
- Completes amenities based off the next day arrivals.
- Valet parks and retrieves cars, as needed.
- Use and maintain accurate and current information in GoCon.
- Establish and executes traces and conduct pre-arrival reaching out within established time period.
- Assist with cleanliness of lobby, ensuring that area is safe for foot traffic.
- Ensures guest luggage storage as needed.
- Performs bell person and front desk agent duties as required.
- Ensures delivery of guest messages or packages as needed.
- Courteous to all guests, callers, visitors and staff.
- Proper use of clocking in and out from shifts, and 30 minute meal breaks.
- Facilitate sending of guest packages with correct address and method of payment.
- Observes safety precautions required to protect hotel and guest property.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a team.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
- Performs all duties and tasks assigned by management.
Pay: from $15.50/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Seasonal