Common Area Attendant - PT Summer Seasonal
The following Principal Duties are the basic functions for the Common Area position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these basic functions with or without a requested reasonable accommodation.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Responsibilities involve cleaning resident’s units and include replacing soiled linen and towels; restock room supplies such as soap, tissues, towels; disinfect bathroom surfaces; dust and polish the furniture; remove all trash; vacuum the carpet; and wash any uncarpeted floors.
- Operates various mechanized cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, buffers, etc.
- Requires working in dusty and dirty areas. Must clean up human waste and other body fluids, as required.
- Responsible for disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials.
- Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc. Must comply with all regulations such as OSHA, SDS, State Health Department, etc.
- Will assist in cleanliness and safety of lobby and entryway; members gathering area, wine room, vacuum carpets, clean windows, shovel snow, remove trash, mop floors, empty ash cans, maintain fireplace, dust, etc.
- Will assist in cleanliness of public facilities such as rest rooms, game rooms, pool area, entrances, etc. Stock with supplies as needed.
- Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window panes, missing nuts or screws, beds needing repair, etc.).
- Follow instructions on use of germicidal solutions to clean. All procedures for solution use will be part of the housekeeper's training.
- Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS /QUALIFICATIONS
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Heavy lifting, bending. Must be able to lift and/or carry 50 to 75 pounds
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance.
Pay: $14.95 to $17/hour
Job Status: Part Time,Contract/Temporary,Seasonal