Common/Amenity Area Attendant - night shifts
The Employees at One Steamboat Place will lead us in building relationships and exceeding expectations with each and every one of our owners, guests, and staff members. Not only will you be working in the best ski-in location that Steamboat Springs offers but you will also be working with a team-oriented, professional, and focused on results workforce.Come join our evening team helping to keep our amenity area/common space clean and polished!
The Common Area Cleaners assists the Housekeeping Manager, Assistant Housekeeping Manager and Amenities/Laundry Supervisor in maintaining general cleanliness of the common areas.
A few of the basic essential functions are:
- Assist the Amenities/Laundry Supervisor with maintaining a proper level of linen and terry in the supply room. While maintaining operational workloads.
- Operates various mechanized cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, buffers, etc.
- Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc. Must comply with all regulations such as OSHA, MSDS, State Health Department, etc.
- Will assist in cleanliness and safety of lobby and entryway; members gathering area, wine room, vacuum carpets, clean windows, shovel snow, remove trash, mop floors, empty ash cans, maintain fireplace, dust, etc.
- Will assist in cleanliness of public facilities such as rest rooms, game rooms, pool area, entrances, etc. Stock with supplies as needed.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS /QUALIFICATIONS
In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Heavy lifting, bending. Must be able to lift and/or carry 50 to 75 pounds
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Seasonal