Club Service Attendant - winter season
Come be a part of our awesome Club Service Attendant team for the winter season! Our CSA's offer exceptional guest services to our owners by providing luggage assistance, shuttle within the Steamboat Springs city limits and out to the Hayden airport along with bell/valet services. FT and PT positions are available.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Club Services Attendant will always use owners/guests names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting and assisting owners/guests in anyway.
- Drive guest shuttle when requested, whether in town, or airport pickup/drop off service.
- Provide car valet service to members, owners, Truffle Pig Restaurant guests.
- Assist with delivery of luggage/skis and or bikes, on guest/owner check in and check out.
- Building and residence tours for guests/owners unfamiliar with One Steamboat Place.
- Acceptable phone and radio etiquette.
- Store and secure guest and owner long term storage bins/bikes/cars/golf clubs/ items. Deliver to proper residences on arrival or when called for. Proper removal and storage of owner bins/bikes/cars/ golf clubs/ items upon check out.
- Manage and log all incoming shipping and receiving of packages and delivery of those items.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of lobby and entryway; clean windows, remove trash, mop floors, dust, etc.
- Assist with and/or perform some basic maintenance tasks within the building.
- Assist in delivering messages, newspapers, departure notices, and requested items to guests and owners.
- Assist housekeeping staff as needed, deliver and pick up laundry, deliver towels, soap or other items to rooms.
- Responsible for cleanliness of the interior and exterior of OSP transportation fleet.
- Monitor cleanliness of common areas such as tyke’s room, game room, CSA office, main entrance, exterior plaza level, garages, and front driveway. Help clean as needed.
- Open to assist with additional tasks/requests that guests/owners/managers may request.
These positions are physical with exposure to inclement weather conditions and heavy lifting and bending (luggage, groceries) and must have the ability to stand for long duration's of time. Must have current, valid, driver's license. With an acceptable driving record
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time, Seasonal