Club Service Attendant/Transportation - PT Winter Seasonal
The employees at One Steamboat Place will lead us in building relationships and exceeding expectations with each and every one of our owners, guests, and staff members. Not only will you be working in the best ski-in location that Steamboat Springs offers, but you will also be working with a team-oriented, professional, and focused on results workforce.
We currently have one part-time opening for this position. Anticipated start date is December 10, 2019 through end of April 2020.
We offer great benefits to our seasonal employees, including partial/full ski pass reimbursement, gym memberships, 401(k) match and more.
The following are the essential functions for the Club Services Attendant position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without a requested reasonable accommodation.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Club Services Attendant will always use owners/guests names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting and assisting owners/guests in anyway.
- Drive guest shuttle when requested, whether in town, or airport pickup/drop off service.
- Provide car valet service to members, owners, Truffle Pig Restaurant guests.
- Assist with delivery of luggage/skis and or bikes, on guest/owner check in and check out.
- Building and residence tours for guests/owners unfamiliar with One Steamboat Place.
- Acceptable phone and radio etiquette.
- Store and secure guest and owner long term storage bins/bikes/cars/golf clubs/ items. Deliver to proper residences on arrival or when called for. Proper removal and storage of owner bins/bikes/cars/ golf clubs/ items upon check out.
- Manage and log all incoming shipping and receiving of packages and delivery of those items.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of lobby and entryway; clean windows, remove trash, mop floors, dust, etc.
- Assist with and/or perform some basic maintenance tasks within the building.
- Assist in delivering messages, newspapers, departure notices, and requested items to guests and owners.
- Assist housekeeping staff as needed, deliver and pick up laundry, deliver towels, soap or other items to rooms.
- Responsible for cleanliness of the interior and exterior of One Steamboat Place transportation fleet.
- Monitor cleanliness of common areas such as tyke’s room, game room, CSA office, main entrance, exterior plaza level, garages, and front driveway. Help clean as needed.
- Open to assist with additional tasks/requests that guests/owners/managers may request.
- Exposure to inclement weather conditions.
- Heavy lifting, bending.
- Ability to stand for long duration of time.
- In all situations demonstrate character, courtesy, calm and charm.
- Ability to lift luggage of various sizes with a maximum of 75 lbs.
- Ability to learn and recommend a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Good personal hygiene and a clean, kept appearance.
- Critical, sound, decision making abilities.
- Must have current, valid, driver's license. With an acceptable driving record.
The best candidate will strive with their ability to deal with owners/guests in a courteous and efficient manner, always maintaining a constant, positive attitude and be able to create and endeavor to meet personal, department, and property goals.
Pay: $15.50 to $16/hour
Job Status: Part Time,Seasonal