Busser-AM/PM Full-time and Part-time
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Assists servers and bartenders with table service and ensuring guests experience outstanding customer service.
- Carries trays from food counters to tables for cafeteria patrons;
- Carries dirty dishes to kitchen;
- Wipes tables and seats with dampened cloth;
- Sets tables with clean linens, sugar bowls, and condiments;
- Wraps clean silverware in napkins;
- Clears and resets counters or tables at conclusion of each course.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Food and beverage products, menus and promotions.
- Policies and procedures of the department.
- Customer service principles and practices.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Pay: $14 to $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time