Breakfast Attendant (summer seasonal)
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Breakfast Attendant will always use owners/guests names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting and assisting owners/guests in anyway.
- Assist housekeeping staff as needed to ensure that Wine Room area is polished, bathrooms are stocked and pick up of trash, dirty towels, other misc debris in the area.
- Helps stock and maintain order in prep kitchen residence.
- Must always speak and carry yourself in a professional manner in front of our owners/members and guests.
- Be able to communicate efficiently with each department and follow each department’s rules and procedures.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to communicate to owners and guests about upcoming One Steamboat Place events, preferred dining recommendations and activities and events available in and around Steamboat Springs.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Heavy lifting, bending.
- Ability to stand for long durations of time.
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Background in food preparation and an understanding in food & beverage service preferred.
- Food hygiene and safety understanding, certification preferred.
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance.
- Flexibility to work afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays.
The best candidate will strive with their ability to deal with owners/guests in a courteous and efficient manner, always maintaining a constant, positive attitude and be able to create and endeavor to meet personal, department, and property goals.
Job Status: Part Time, Seasonal