Bell person/Resort Attendant
There’s Kiawah Island. Then there’s Timbers Kiawah. Twenty-one luxurious oceanfront residences in a private, secluded enclave. Timbers Kiawah is the only private residence club with fractional ownership on Kiawah and the newest oceanfront offering in over 30 years. It’s an intimate, gated community of 21 residences nestled along the coastline. Tall pines provide a quiet, sheltered setting, and a private boardwalk and Beach Club let the day flow from home to beach to ocean and back again. A vacation home experience that only Timbers Resorts can provide.
We are seeking a dynamic, driven individual to join our team at Timbers Kiawah. The Bell person/Resort Attendant is responsible for greeting and welcoming all owners and guests to the property. Duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Responsible for welcoming guests, assisting with luggage and vehicles, owner storage and beach set-up.
- Escorts owners and guests to the residence. Ensures collection and delivery of owner and guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensures safe storage of owners and guest’s personal items.
- Responds to owner and guest requests and queries providing and knowledgeable, efficient and helpful information service.
- Able to interact with guests and determine needs and/or resolve issues while following procedural guidelines.
- On-site amenity setup and maintenance of bikes, kayaks, chairs and other outdoor amenities. Assists with outdoor equipment program and securing items at the end of the day.
- Knowledge of Kiawah, Charleston and surrounding areas.
- High School Diploma/GED; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience. Starting at $12.50-14/hr plus gratuities.
- 401(k) with company match
- Excellent growth potential
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
Timbers Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Pay: $12.50 to $14/hour
$12.50-14/hr plus gratuities
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time