There’s Kiawah Island. Then there’s Timbers Kiawah. Twenty-one luxurious oceanfront residences in a private, secluded enclave. Timbers Kiawah is the only private residence club with fractional ownership on Kiawah and the newest oceanfront offering in over 30 years. It’s an intimate, gated community of 21 residences nestled along the coastline. Tall pines provide a quiet, sheltered setting, and a private boardwalk and Beach Club let the day flow from home to beach to ocean and back again. A vacation home experience that only Timbers Resorts can provide.
We are seeking a dynamic, driven individual to join our team at Timbers Kiawah as a Bartender/Order Taker. Duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Responsible for preparing and serving beverages to customers order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations.
- Takes owner and guests orders, serves snacks and food prepared by the Beach Club.
- Asses customers’ needs and preferences and provides recommendations.
- Provides guidance to owners and guests on resort activities, dining options and general resort and community information.
- Maintains positive guest interactions while taking food orders, accurately mixing and serving beverages to owners and guests.
- Maintains liquor and supply inventory; prepares inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supplies, ensures that the bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for mixing beverages and serving guests.
- HS Diploma/GED and two years of bartending experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with company match
- Excellent growth potential
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Pay: from $12/hour
Job Status: Full Time