Apres / Breakfast Attendants - winter season
Come join our fun winter seasonal team!! The best candidates will strive with their ability to deal with owners/guests in a courteous and efficient manner, always maintaining a constant, positive attitude and be able to create and endeavor to meet personal, department, and property goals. This is the best job in the building as you get to help our owners/guests coordinate their daily winter activities.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Après/Concierge Attendant will always use owners/guests names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting and assisting owners/guests in anyway.
- Responsible for assisting the Après/ Breakfast Chef in maintaining a high quality of services, food and beverages offered to owners and guests.
- Helps in plating food items for Après Ski as well setting up, serving and cleaning up, always leaving the wine room, kitchen and gathering room in pristine condition.
- Assists the Après/ Breakfast Chef in procuring, receiving and stocking food and beverage products as well as wine shipments for owners’ wine storage.
- Assist housekeeping staff as needed to ensure that Wine Room area is polished, bathrooms are stocked and pick up of trash, dirty towels, other misc debris in the area.
- Responsible for keeping the wine room kitchen stocked with wine glasses, plates and cups at all times.
- Helps stock and maintain order in prep kitchen residence.
- Helps in keeping inventory of all wine in the Wine Room.
- Must always speak and carry yourself in a professional manner in front of our owners/members and guests.
- Be able to communicate efficiently with each department and follow each department’s rules and procedures.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to communicate to owners and guests about upcoming OSP events, preferred dining recommendations and activities and events available in and around Steamboat Springs.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Heavy lifting, bending.
- Ability to stand for long durations of time.
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Knowledge and interest in food and wine.
- Background in food preparation and an understanding in food & beverage service preferred.
- Food hygiene and safety understanding, certification preferred.
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and be 21 years of age or older.
- Flexibility to work afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Job Status: Part Time, Seasonal