Apres / Breakfast Attendant - split shifts, great for skiing/riding!
Come join our fun F&B team!
Here at One Steamboat Place. we provide breakfast and Apres service daily to our owners and guests. Our F&B team leads these efforts by being yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest. Our Après/Breakfast Attendant will always use owners/guests names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting and assisting owners/guests in anyway. These folks are responsible for assisting the Après/ Breakfast team in maintaining a high quality of services, food and beverages offered to owners and guests as well as assisting housekeeping staff as needed to ensure that Wine Room area is polished, bathrooms are stocked and pick up of trash, dirty towels, other misc debris in the area.
Must be able to communicate to owners and guests about upcoming One Steamboat Place events, preferred dining recommendations and activities and events available in and around Steamboat Springs.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Heavy lifting, bending.
- Ability to stand for long duration's of time.
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Knowledge and interest in food and wine.
- Background in food preparation and an understanding in food & beverage service preferred.
- Food hygiene and safety understanding, certification preferred.
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Flexibility to work afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Job Status: Part Time,Seasonal