Apres / Breakfast Attendant - Flexible Hours/Split Shifts!
Come join our food & beverage team! Our breakfast/Après attendants are responsible for setting up, breaking down our AM breakfast service and Après ski. This is a fun, busy position interacting with our owners and guests with their daily activities. Great position for people who want to ski/ride as the shifts are split – 7am-10am and 2pm-6pm.
We are looking for applicants that are able to communicate to owners and guests about upcoming OSP events, preferred dining recommendations and activities and events available in and around Steamboat Springs
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Heavy lifting, bending.
- Ability to stand for long durations of time.
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Knowledge and interest in food and wine.
- Background in food preparation and an understanding in food & beverage service preferred.
- Food hygiene and safety understanding, certification preferred.
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and be 21 years of age or older.
- Flexibility to work afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays.
The best candidate will strive with their ability to deal with owners/guests in a courteous and efficient manner, always maintaining a constant, positive attitude and be able to create and endeavor to meet personal, department, and property goals.
Job Status: Part Time, Seasonal