Amenity Area/Laundry Supervisor - YRFT
The following Principal Duties are the essential functions for the Amenity Area/Laundry Supervisor position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without a requested reasonable accommodation.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Responsibilities involve supervising, leading, and assisting the Amenity Area team members with cleaning and maintaining the Amenity Areas.
- Responsibilities involve supervising, leading, and assisting the Laundry team members with cleaning and maintaining terry and linens.
- Supervise, lead, and assist the Laundry team members with maintaining a proper level of linen and terry in the supply room.
- Maintain WO linen and ensure sufficient readied par levels for WO arrivals, departures, and midweeks.
- Operate various mechanized cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, buffers, etc.
- Position will require working in dusty and dirty areas. Must clean up human waste and other body fluids, as required.
- Responsible for disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials.
- Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc. Must comply with all regulations such as OSHA, SDS, State Health Department, etc.
- Will be responsible for overall cleanliness and safety of Lobby 1 and Entryway; Members Gathering Area, Wine room, Game room, Tykes room, Sundowner, and Spa.
- Assist with answering the phone in the office or laundry room and relaying information accordingly.
- Report issues with laundry vendors to management in written form through laundry e-mail.
- Utilize laundry computer and e-mail to track linen and terry.
- Uphold all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Will assist in cleanliness of public facilities such as rest rooms, game rooms, pool area, entrances, etc. Stock with supplies as needed.
- Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window panes, missing nuts or screws, beds needing repair, etc.).
- Follow instructions on use of germicidal solutions to clean. All procedures for solution use will be part of the housekeeper's training.
- Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services.
- Assist with other duties as requested or assigned by any supervisor.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS /QUALIFICATIONS
In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Heavy lifting, bending. Must be able to lift and/or carry 50 to 75 pounds
The best candidate will strive with their ability to deal with owners/guests in a courteous and efficient manner, always maintaining a constant, positive attitude and be able to create and endeavor to meet personal, department, and property goals.
One Steamboat Place offers excellent benefits and employee discounts, competitive salaries, personal development programs and a fun work environment.
Are you a self-motivated hospitality professional looking for an opportunity to lead YOUR team? Responsibilities involve leading and assisting the amenity area and laundry team members in maintaining amenity areas and terry/linen processing. Year-round employment with flexible hours and fantastic benefits!
Job Status: Full Time