Amenity Area Attendants - winter season/flexible shifts!
Our Amenity Area Attendants support the cleanliness and organization of all of our common/amenity areas. This involves a lot of walking through our beautiful building. These folks assist in cleanliness and safety of lobby and entryway; members gathering area, wine room, vacuum carpets, clean windows, remove trash, mop floors, dust, etc.
Additional job duties are as follows:
- Will assist in cleanliness of public facilities such as rest rooms, game rooms, pool area, entrances, etc. Stock with supplies as needed.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Operates various mechanized cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, buffers, etc.
- Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc. Must comply with all regulations such as OSHA, MSDS, State Health Department, etc.
- Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window panes, missing nuts or screws, beds needing repair, etc.).
- Follow instructions on use of germicidal solutions to clean. All procedures for solution use will be part of the housekeeper's training.
- Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS /QUALIFICATIONS
In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Heavy lifting, bending. Must be able to lift and/or carry 50 to 75 pounds
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance.
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time, Seasonal