Accounts Payable Specialist
The Sebastian Vail, a luxury hotel located in Vail Village, is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and process invoices for accuracy and completeness, using the established accounting codes.
- Ensure expense coding, voucher preparation, and check issuance are accomplished accurately and timely.
- Account for all check numbers; record, process and reissue as needed.
- Check all expense reports for approval, accurate calculations and attached back up.
- Apply and ensure the application of pricing policy and the associated procedures, be aware of payment discounts offered.
- Produce various reports for management including accounts payable register and/or ledger.
- Responsible for general cashiering duties including deposit responsibilities, fulfilling change orders and auditing banks.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as required
- Be courteous and helpful to all callers, visitors and staff
- Have a neat and clean appearance
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
Skills / Requirements
- 1 - 2 years related experience helpful
- Intermediate Excel, and a familiarity other Microsoft Office products
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to act quickly to special requests from management
Pay: from $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time