Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
This position is responsible for the timely, accurate and efficient processing of assigned tasks on a daily and monthly basis.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Receiving incoming mail, sort and distribute
- Gather documentation and backup from operating departments daily
- Match invoices, receiving documents and purchase orders
- Neatly organize company documents such as contracts and agreements
- Support Accounts payable functions such as posting manual payments to vendor ledgers, ensuring AP checklists are current, reconciling vendor statements to vendors ledgers, pulling invoices for check-runs, scanning checks and invoices and file according to procedure, mailing checks, placing online orders and phone orders
- Retrieve information from accounting system as requested by management
- Complete credit applications and route for signatures
- Ensure supply closet is stocked and place office supply orders
- Support month end procedures such as auditing cash, spot checking inventory, gathering data from the operating departments, assist in monthly billings, downloading general ledger detail listings
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in accounting or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Microsoft Excel and familiarity in other Microsoft Office products
- Operating office tools and equipment such as copiers, printers, scanners
- Proficient in 10-key calculator
- Accounting software programs such as Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Applicable laws, codes and regulations
- Policies and procedures of the department
- Ability to act quickly to special requests from management
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Using initiative and independent judgment within established procedural guidelines.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
- Dealing successfully with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting; use standard equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time, strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Full Time