Transaction & Database Manager
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the supervision of the closing process for company real estate transactions and for managing sales activity in the company database.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Sales Transaction Management
- Supervise preparation and execution of transaction agreements and review for accuracy.
- Track and record transaction deposits and disbursements.
- Coordinate closing process with office administrators and third-party vendors.
- Communicate with clients and staff regarding the transaction process, maintain an electronic transaction calendar and monitor task management.
- Perform corporate responsibilities to ensure proper compliance and protocol.
- Perform accounting duties for the payment and reporting of commission payments.
- Train and support office administrators to assistant in the closing process.
- Manage internal filing and reporting tasks to comply with company and legal requirements.
- Work with team members to improve the overall closing process and ensure a professional closing experience for owners, agents and staff.
- Database Administrator
- Oversee all database administration responsibility for sales related activities.
- Design and development new database features and operations.
- Train and support sales representatives to ensure proper database use.
- Coordinate with sales administrators to support database operations.
- Monitor database activity for accuracy and compliance with standards.
- Create and manage database reporting functionality.
- Manage and support database integration with other company applications.
- Other Responsibilities
- Assist in account payable processing and general accounting responsibilities.
- Perform file management responsibilities and document organization.
- Collaborate with team members to improve operation efficiencies.
- Research and assist in implement of new office technologies and procedures.
Skills / Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Prior real estate and database administration experience is preferred.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Principles and practices of real estate sales and transactions.
- Customer Relationship Management Software (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Microsoft Office and ability to work proficiently in Excel
- Accounting software and practices.
- Office administrative practices and procedures.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for effectively communicating with a variety of individuals and organizations in an efficient and professional manner in person, on the telephone or by electronic communication.
- Logical process-driven thinking and work habits.
- Providing customer service.
- Communicating effectively in oral and written forms.
- Organizing, maintaining and researching office files.
- Organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical deadlines.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
- Dealing successfully with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Job Status: Full Time