The following Principal Duties are the essential functions of an OSP Pre-Arrival Concierge position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without a requested reasonable accommodation.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- The Pre-Arrival Concierge will always use owners/members/guests names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting or assisting owners/members/guests in anyway.
- Answer telephones politely with absolutely attitude. Understand the telephone system and be able to transfer calls/deal with situations as they arise.
- Be available to cover all duties of RC Concierge, ER Concierge and WO Concierge including checking emails, checking voice mails, building itineraries and following up to complete all guests requests.
- The Pre-Arrival Concierge will work to cover all other concierges on their days off.
- Attention to details, filing emails correctly and flagging any important information will assist with keeping owner requests organized and completed in a timely manner.
- Know how to use and understand all functions in Opera, Andiamo, The Source, Compass, Microsoft Outlook and the internet.
- Understand the differences in OPVW, SN, SA, TRP, ER, VIP and GVP stays and the billing for each.
- Send pre arrival e-mail 6 weeks prior and phone call 4 weeks prior to all owner and guest arrivals. Create new email templates for each season.
- Follow up for transportation details, guests lists, activity and dining requests, housekeeping and babysitting requests with each owner or guest 4 weeks prior to arrival date. (continue calling up until day of arrival if no response)
- Have current knowledge and be comfortable discussing all restaurants, activities and events in and around Steamboat Springs. Make reservations for activities/transportation/dining requests/or owner, member and guest needs.
- Create and enhance local vendor relationships.
- Follow up with each owner and guest to confirm completed requests or reservations both via phone and with itinerary email.
- Liaise with OSP owners and ER Members as requested. If needed be available to orientate new members or owners on the building and the services offered.
- Formulate activity and dining itinerary for each owner or guest using Andiamo or The Source.
- Be able to explain to owners how to log on to and use all aspects of OSP, Andiamo, The Source, Exclusive Resorts and the Timbers Resorts sites.
- Have knowledge of all other Timbers Properties, the Reciprocity Program and the Timbers Collection.
- Know and understand the local flight service options and redirected flight options and transportation possibilities.
- Be able to record and log information timely and accurately.
- Complete daily and weekly checks of any missing owner or guest transportation needs, reach out to each owner and guest and accurately relay flight details in Andiamo or the transportation team.
- Assist in completing the Owner Power Point each week prior to arrivals on Saturday and send to all OSP departments for review.
- Create the arrival/departure sheet on for Saturday and Sunday arrivals/departures.
- Create concierge activity book, update Andiamo with activities and events both locally and regionally.
- Every spring and fall, update all activity guides and calendars including the Andiamo owner’s section information.
- Assist in updating the OSP website events calendar weekly.
- Provide manager with weekly department reports, month end billing reports and reservation reports as requested.
- Be familiar with front desk operations and fill in when coverage is necessary.
- Be able to communicate efficiently with each department.
- Be detail orientated and follow through or complete each task set or started.
- Ability to sit for period of times at the computer/phone.
- Be able to work long periods alone.
- Be able to work alone for long periods with efficiency and productively.
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Ability to learn all varieties of information pertaining to the resort, the area, the activities and to make smart recommendations.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance/a uniform will be provided.
Candidate will strive with their ability to deal with owners/guests in a courteous and efficient manner, always maintaining a constant, positive attitude and be able to create and endeavor to meet personal, department, and property goals developed on their individual goals sheet.
One Steamboat Place offers excellent benefits and employee discounts, competitive salaries, personal development programs and a fun work environment.
Pay: $14 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time