Summary: Work with internal stakeholders to implement video marketing strategy, coordinating across multiple departments/properties to ensure its effectiveness.
- Help identify additional, relevant tools necessary to enhance our video marketing efforts.
- Bring current various video assets and utilize footage to create relevant shorter assets appropriate for social media and other online channels and to deepen Timbers video asset library.
- Carry assigned video projects through all phases of production, including creative development (concepting), pre-production (scripting, storyboarding, talent prep), production (setup, video, audio, lighting), post-production (editing, motion graphics), finishing/delivery.
- Compile weekly and monthly reports on key video metrics, like views, engagement, etc.
- Work with our team and creative agency to ensure consistency with brand guidelines within video projects.
Skills / Requirements
- At least one year of experience in video production is required, including scripting, storyboarding, pre-production, lighting, audio, camera operation, editing, color correction and motion graphics. (Photography experience a plus.)
- Experience using DSLR cameras. (Experience with rigs, sliders, and stabilizer systems a plus.)
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
Position will require some travel, both domestic and international. Must have current and valid Passport and be at least 18 years of age.
Position is located in our Carbondale, CO office. Candidate must provide own housing.
Pay: from $15/hour
Job Status: Contract/Temporary, Internship