The following Principal Duties are the essential functions for the Laundry Attendant position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without a requested reasonable accommodation.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Perform daily machine maintenance such as cleaning washing and dryer machine filters.
- Wash, dry, fold laundry
- Sort and wrap linens
- Clean, organize laundry room and supplies
- Will assist housekeeping teams when needed
- Will assist in cleanliness and safety of lobby and entryway; members gathering area, wine room, vacuum carpets, clean windows, shovel snow, remove trash, mop floors, empty ash cans, maintain fireplace, dust, etc.
- Will assist in cleanliness of public facilities such as rest rooms, game rooms, pool area, entrances, etc. Stock with supplies as needed.
- Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window panes, missing nuts or screws, beds needing repair, etc.).
- Follow instructions on use of germicidal solutions to clean. All procedures for solution use will be part of the laundry attendant’s training.
- Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services.
- Will assist laundry/common area supervisor with tasks when needed.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS /QUALIFICATIONS
In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Heavy lifting, bending. Must be able to lift and/or carry 50 to 75 pounds
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance.
The best candidate will strive with their ability to deal with owners/guests in a courteous and efficient manner, always maintaining a constant, positive attitude and be able to create and endeavor to meet personal, department, and property goals developed on their individual goals sheet (see back).
One Steamboat Place offers excellent benefits and employee discounts, competitive salaries, personal development programs and a fun work environment.
Pay: $12 to $14/hour
Job Status: Seasonal