- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Uphold all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Adhere to and support laundry department standards of operation.
- Assist the Lead Laundry Attendant and Housekeeping Management in daily operations.
- Load and empty washers and dryers.
- Wash, dry, quality check, and fold laundry.
- Accurately sort and wrap linens.
- Assist in leading line-level laundry department staff members.
- Delegate to teams which linens they will need for each residence.
- Prepare bagged linen for Strip/Prep and Midweek teams.
- Perform daily machine maintenance such as cleaning washing and dryer machine filters.
- Clean, organize laundry room and supplies.
- Assist housekeeping teams when needed.
- Report any needed repairs immediately to a supervisor or maintenance.
- Report terry/linen-related issues to Lead Laundry Attendant or management.
- Report issues with Laundry vendors to Management in written form through Laundry Email.
- Follow instructions on use of germicidal solutions to clean. All procedures for solution use will be part of the laundry attendant’s training.
- Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services.
- Assist with answering the phone in the office or laundry room and relaying information accordingly.
- Assist with other duties as requested or assigned.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS /QUALIFICATIONS
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Heavy lifting, bending. Must be able to lift and/or carry 50 to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to push carts weighing up to 500 pounds.
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Keep a consistent and steady pace for eight hours or more.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance.
The best candidate will strive with their ability to deal with owners/guests in a courteous and efficient manner, always maintaining a constant, positive attitude and be able to create and endeavor to meet personal, department, and property goals.
Pay: $12.15 to $15.80/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Seasonal