Digital Production Specialist
SUMMARY: Produces and manages a wide-range of digital projects and tasks in collaboration with the key members of the marketing team.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manages all Marchex tracking and website landing pages for digital and print campaigns and implement reliable tracking and integration with SFDC and Eloqua.
- Provides digital channel support and working with agencies to keep schedule of campaigns and creative fresh. Coordinates with DODM on all active channels running for properties. Assists in design, development and launch of programs seasonally.
- Manages and executes ongoing digital tasks with agencies. Assist with management of production budgets with agencies.
- Manages website production and QA/testing of all new sites.
- Works with graphic designer to design website wireframes and page design; social channel design; landing page design; content updates and collages. Understanding of all web platforms and design requirements.
- Designs and/or programs digital media banner ads, static and animated.
- Manages Brightcove and all video assets for corporate, real estate and hospitality divisions.
- Trains MDs on website CMS administration platforms.
- Assists with content production and distribution on social media in collaboration with CMO, DMO, DODM, MDs and MC.
- Programs email templates for operational needs and train users on each of the different templates that they will be using.
- Programs, in coordination with DMO property and hotel templates, footers/headers, custom emails and invites and any digital components tied to email programs and train Eloqua or hotel users on any templates that they will be using.
- Programs and/or updates auto-response and drip campaign emails content.
- Stays up-to-date on latest trends, technology, developments, websites, and competitor activity. Improve overall digital marketing tracking.
- Oversees and Manages Email Marketing Schedule within the TRS Marketing Calendar in conjunction with DODM and MDs.
- Manages Programming of all eNewsletters internally or outsourced Contractor with content provided by Marketing Directors. Oversees schedule and send eNewsletter re-sends.
- Manages Programming of all Outlook Style emails by TRS Admin, with content provided by Marketing Directors. Oversees schedule.
- Manages and executes design, development and implementation of all email templates for real estate and hotel properties.
- Directs the design of digital components when tied to email programs
- Manages and train email responsibilities of TRS Admin, TRP Coordinator with DODM
- Manages, implements and polices email signatures corporately and across all properties.
- Possesses and maintains thorough understanding of industry and stays abreast of industry trends.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a team.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
Skills / Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred. Must have 4+ years’ relevant digital marketing work experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Licenses and/or Certifications:
- None required.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Policies and procedures of Timber Resorts.
- Principles, practices and techniques of the marketing industry and digital marketing.
- Policies and procedures of the department.
- Digital marketing campaign metrics and analytics.
- Computer applications related to work.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
DIGITAL PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
- Principles and methods of developing effective informational and presentation materials.
- Computer applications related to the work.
- Records management principles and practices.
- Planning, organizing and prioritizing.
- Managing multiple projects and programs.
- Planning, organizing and administering comprehensive reports and presentations.
- Preparing clear and concise reports, correspondence and other written materials.
- Using initiative and independent judgment within general policy guidelines.
- Using tact, discretion and prudence in dealing with those contacted in the course of the work.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Job Status: Full Time